Frankenstein wins the monster championship belt, but before he can retire to his abode, he is attacked by a now zombified Colonel Crookshanks. We also see Jimmy Hart being eaten by a zombie.
The first-ever monster brawl (monsters wrestling to the death) is taking place in a cursed cemetery. There are two middleweight fights scheduled, followed by a heavyweight tournament. The surviving heavyweight champion will win the first ever monster championship belt. The commentators are Buzz Chambers (Dave Foley) and Sasquatch Sid Tucker (Art Hindle). The ringside announcer is Jimmy Hart (playing himself) and the celebrity referee is Herb Dean. Even god (voiced by Lance Henriksen) adds some comments throughout.
The fighters are as follows:
- Witch Bitch - managed by a troll named Grub, she is a witch who is constantly assaulted by the nearby villagers. After Grub teaches her to fight, however, she is no longer mocked.
- Cyclops - this Greek man made a deal with Hades and was turned into a violent cyclops with the power to see people's fate. He has been ostracized to an island where he trains for battle.
- Lady Vampire - She is a descendant of Dracula and one of the last of her kind. She destroys a vampire hunter and drinks his blood before heading off to the tournament.
- Mummy - He was a bloodthirsty Pharaoh who was awakened by a talisman when his mummified body was brought to a New York museum. He kills a construction worker before heading to the tournament.
- Werewolf - His girlfriend was killed by a wolfman while they were camping. He trained for a year to get revenge, finally slaying the wolfman. Unfortunately, he was bitten during the struggle and is cursed to be a monster himself. He has entered the tournament to further his goal of destroying all monsters.
- Zombie Man - Created by the military, the U.S. government enters zombie man in the tournament to see if he will be the ultimate killing machine. Zombie Man is controlled by his sadistic handler, Colonel Crookshanks (Kevin Nash).
- Swamp Gut - The reptilian bayou monster is part of an endangered species. Fed up with humanity, he hunts those humans foolish enough to wander into his home, using his acidic saliva to incapacitate his victims.
- Frankenstein - Dr. Frankenstein has been brought back to life using the techniques he originally invented. His creator/"father" is Dr. Igora.
Battles (in order of occurrence):
- Witch Bitch vs. Cyclops - The match is brutal, with Witch Bitch playing dirty. After referee Herb Dean warns her to fight fair, she slits his throat and kills him. This allows the Cyclops to gather enough energy in his eye to shoot out a powerful energy beam, killing Witch Bitch. Grub is so angry at the loss of his fighter that he attacks Cyclops. The far stronger Cyclops shrugs off Grub's attack and decapitates him.
- Lady Vampire vs. The Mummy - The Mummy gains the early advantage after throwing sand in Lady Vampire's face and then burning her with the solar power stored in his amulet. The Mummy shuffles out of the ring to retrieve a wooden stake, but this gives Lady Vampire ample time to recover. She then makes quick work of her slower opponent before ripping out his heart.
- Werewolf vs. Swamp Gut - Swamp Gut is far stronger, but the Werewolf is simply too fast and determined. Swamp Gut is eventually knocked off his feet, and after taking a flying leap from the turnbuckle, the Werewolf crushes Swamp Gut's stomach.
- Zombie Man vs. Frankenstein - Zombie Man is able to take a lot of abuse while taking huge bites out of Frankenstein. Nonetheless, it becomes apparent that Frankenstein has the upper hand, so Zombie Man calls forth multiple zombies buried in the graveyard to help in the attack. As Professor Igora attempts to aid his creation, Colonel Crookshanks buries a hatchet in Professor Igora's back, killing him. Frankenstein flies into a rage after the loss of his "father" and kills Zombie Man by crushing his head. Now leaderless, the remaining zombies go on a rampage, biting both Colonel Crookshanks and Sasquatch Sid Tucker (as well as eating Professor Igora's corpse) before they are dispatched.
- Frankenstein vs. Werewolf - Frankenstein is still enraged and withstands the Werewolf's assault before seemingly crushing Werewolf's neck. Frankenstein takes possession of the monster championship belt, but as he walks back to his abode, the Werewolf recovers and attacks him. It appears that the Werewolf has vanquished his foe after smashing him on the head with three tombstones. Frankenstein, however, makes a miraculous recovery, sticks his hands in the Werewolf's mouth, and rips the Werewolf's head in half. There is no doubt, Frankenstein is the ultimate victor.
Meanwhile, Sasquatch Sid Tucker attacks his co-host Buzz Chambers, who shoots Sid in the head with Sid's own gun before taking a large swig from his seemingly bottomless flask. Frankenstein is confronted by a now zombified Colonel Crookshanks. The two combatants prepare to fight as the credits roll. After the credits, we see Jimmy Hart on the phone with his agent, raving about the money-making potential of the monster brawl. Before he can strike a deal, however, he is assaulted and eaten by a zombie.