• The Crossing - The dead immigrants turn into zombies and eat their murderers
• Taejung's Lament - The mysterious abductor was Van Helsing, Min-Ah was a vampire and Van Helsing kills both her and Tae Jung
• Re-Membered - The hitman's victim has supernatural powers and came back to life. The victim ends up killing the hitman.
• Clowned - Emmett realizes that he can't fight off the hunger forever, so sets up a situation where the police shoot and kill him.
• Lover Come Back - The Walking Woman had received voodoo powers from her grandfather. She returns from the dead to kill the boyfriend she still loves (and who murdered her) so that they can spend eternity together.
The film begins on a dark and stormy night. An unseen figure sits at a computer, viewing a website that has collected horrific short stories (similar to Funny or Die or YouTube). We watch the stories that the figure clicks on:
- The Crossing: Two southern hicks, Buck (Bill Oberst, Jr.) and Keith (Shawn Caulin-Young) are taking Buck's girlfriend Connie (Hali Lula Hudson) on one of their frequent trips to the Mexican border. They tell Connie they like to go to the border and scare the illegal immigrants. When they arrive, there is a desert graveyard and Buck and Keith pull out two bound-and-gagged Latinos from the bed of their pick-up truck and proceed to kill them (even though one of the Latinos was born in the US). Connie is horrified at the murders and the fact that Buck and Keith have killed all the Latinos in the graveyard. At that moment, the corpses come back to life and attack. Connie runs away, but the zombies capture Buck and Keith and eat them. As she runs through the desert, Connie is shot by some border patrol agents who mistake her for an illegal immigrant.
- Taejung's Lament: Taejung (Charles Rahi Chun) is a very lonely man since his wife has died. One night, he sees a beautiful young woman who resembles his dead wife. In front of his eyes, the woman is abducted by a cloaked stranger. He follows the stranger and then knocks the stranger out after the stranger attempts to kill the woman. The woman, named Min-Ah (Alexandra Choi), invites him to her place the next night so she can "thank" him. When Taejung arrives, he is surrounded by beautiful lingerie-clad women, including Min-Ah. They begin to make love to him, and Min-Ah reveals herself to be a vampire and bites her new lover. Unfortunately, the stranger breaks into the complex. As we hear him killing all the vampires (including Taejung), we see that the name on the stranger's briefcase is that of legendary vampire-hunter, "Van Helsing."
- Re-Membered: A Hitman (Christopher Darga) has killed a victim and sawed the victim's body into multiple pieces. He is going to a meeting point where he will receive money for the deed and bury the body pieces. He throws the dismembered corpse into his trunk and drives off. The Hitman is shocked when he hears thumping coming from the trunk of his car. After some time, he pulls over and opens the trunk. There is no body inside, only a letter and a satanic talisman. The Hitman opens the letter, which says "you can't kill me." The Hitman panics and runs back to the driver's seat, but the newly-resurrected victim catches him from behind and kills the Hitman and begins to dismember the Hitman's body.
- Clowned: Emmett (Corbin Bleu) is a nice drug dealer who is devoted to his family and girlfriend, but is especially affectionate towards his little brother. A string of child abductions have occurred in his town. After his little brother's birthday party, Emmett goes to pay the party clown only to find the Clown acting crazy. The two fight and the Clown bites Emmett before running off. Emmett slowly begins turning into a clown and worse, begins hungering for human flesh, especially the flesh of a child. Emmett abandons his girlfriend and flees from home so that he will not endanger his little brother. One night, Emmett seemingly returns and takes his little brother to the woods. It is revealed that this "Emmett" was really the Clown in disguise and the Clown prepares to eat Emmett's brother. Emmett arrives and kills and eats the Clown, but then almost eats his brother too. Realizing he won't be able to fend off the hunger forever, he commits suicide by attacking some detectives with a fake pop-gun, causing them to shoot him to death.
- Lover Come Back: This story is told mostly in narration and flashback. The Walking Woman (Shannon Bobo), fell in love with a seemingly wonderful man. Once they began dating, however, he became physically abusive and had numerous affairs. When she confronts him over his behavior, he flies into a rage and kills her. Unfortunately for the boyfriend, the Walking Woman came from Louisiana where her grandfather was a voodoo priest who placed many charms on her. Her corpse is resurrected and she finds her boyfriend and kills him, thus ensuring that he will spend eternity with her. We learn that the Walking Woman is the one who has been watching these videos. She slams the door to the computer room on the viewer, before returning to her grave site.