Lenny (Adam Sandler) and his friends Eric (Kevin James,) Kurt (Chris Rock,) Higgy (David Spade,) and Nick (Nick Swardson,) plan to host a house party to start the summer off. Various hijinks ensue during the film:
Lenny’s wife Roxie (Salma Hayek) wants to have another baby, much to Lenny’s dismay. At the end of the film she reveals she was already pregnant. Lenny accepts this.
- Eric has been hiding at his mother’s house to avoid his wife Sally’s (Maria Bello) harsh rules. The two make up near the end of the film.
- Kurt’s wife Deanne (Maya Rudolph) forgot their 20th anniversary. Deanne gives Kurt a free pass to do whatever he wants during the day.
- Higgy learns he has a long lost son Braden (Alexander Ludwig.) Braden despises his dad for abandoning him, but the two make up near the end of the film.
- Nick discovers he is gay.
- Each of the children discover they posses a hidden talent (Keithie: football, Donna: cheerleading, Bean: piano, Charlotte: singing.)
- Lenny’s other son Greg gets the girl.
- During the party Lenny encounters his old high school bully (Stone Cold Steve Austin.) While initially scared, he stands up to him for his kids’ sake. The bully lets Lenny win.
- Just before the party is finished, the group of frat brothers from earlier in the film (Taylor Lautner, Milo Ventimiglia, Patrick Schwarzenegger, David Henrie, and many others) return and challenges everyone to a fight. A huge brawl ensues and the frat brothers are defeated.