1) In the end, Dirk Diggler (Mark Wahlberg) becomes egotistical and thinks he is the greatest. He later stoops real low, taking Todd (Thomas Jane) and Reed (John C. Reilly) with him. They go to Rahad's (Alfred Molina) place and make a bum drug deal using baking soda. Todd freaks out and kills a bodyguard and gets killed by Rahad. Dirk goes back with Reed after escaping the bloodbath to Jack Horner (Burt Reynolds) and ask for forgiveness, which he gives. Dirk and Reed go back into the porno business and keep on keeping on.
2) In the end, Amber Waves (Julianne Moore) and Rollergirl (Heather Graham) never make it out of the porno business. Amber never gets custody of her child and just goes back to porn. Rollergirl never even tried getting out...she discovered it was all a coke-induced pipe dream.
3) After Buck (Don Cheadle) is denied by the bank for a loan, he gives up on his dream of owning an audio store. Buck walks into a donut shop and gets caught in a robbery which results in a bloodbath, leaving him the sole survivor. Buck sees a bag of money by a dead robber, he takes it and open his store and all of his dreams come true.
4) Little Bill (William H. Macy) finds out his wife is cheating on him with multiple men and she dosen't care that he knows. He finds her with another man at a New Years Eve party and kills her and the men. He walks out of the room and turns the gun on himself and kills himself.
5) Colonel James is arrested for coke posession and is sent to prison. Jack comes to visit Colonel James in jail, only to find out he is in jail for multiple charges of child pornography. Jack leaves him to rot in prison.
Note: All stories take place at once...not like Pulp Fiction where you have four different stories. This one big movie with five large characters with five endings.
Thanks Roberts Kids!
(Links open in new window)
Read more about this film at The Internet Movie Database.